5 Reasons Your Pimples Keep Coming Back
Experiencing acne problems can be miserable, and what’s worse is when the pesky pimple keeps coming back with a vengeance. Just when you thought that you’ve finally gotten rid of your acne problem, another one pops up and the cycle continues. The good thing is, you no longer have to be so stressed out with your cyclical acne problem. Just figure out which of the following reasons might be causing your constant breakout, and you’ll truly be free of pimples.
- You Use the Wrong Type of Makeup. Admit it, you use several of makeup products just to cover up your acne. While there’s nothing wrong with concealing your pimples, it’s important that you ensure that you’re using the right makeup products for your skin type. Read the label of each product that you’ll purchase to ensure that the product you’re purchasing doesn’t contain ingredients that can trigger an acne breakout.
- You Constantly Touch Your Face. Just think about all the things that you touch every day – your phone, the public restroom’s doorknob, your computer’s keyboard and a lot more. What do all these things have in common? They are filled with millions of bacteria, and imagine yourself touching your face with your bacteria-laden hands. Gross, right? So ensure that you perform proper handwashing first, before you decide to touch your face.
- You Skip on Your Skincare Regimen. If you seriously want to get rid of your acne problems, then you should also be serious about doing your skincare routine. Be diligent in keeping your face clean and moisturized all the time. Not just to keep it fresh, but to make it acne-free as well.
- You Don’t Watch Your Diet. Other than a good skincare regimen, a good diet is also important to keep your skin healthy and acne-free. In fact, some studies show that certain dairy products and carb-rich foods like bagels, bread and chips can trigger an acne breakout. So the next time you reach for a snack, opt for fresh fruits and veggies instead.
- You Don’t Change Your Sheets. To keep your acne problem at bay, it’s also important that you wash and change your pillow cases once or twice a week. Also, use laundry detergents that are dye- and fragrance-free to avoid skin irritation.
Constantly experiencing acne breakouts can be very frustrating. So be sure that you diligently perform your skincare routine to enjoy healthier and fairer skin.