Online workout classes are what we run to when we’re too busy to attend our gym classes. Of course, wading through some mediocre workout videos on the Internet is hard – before you know it, you’ve already consumed an hour or two just searching for a good video. But no need to fret, we’ve done the searching for you and rounded up five of the best online workout videos that you can follow along. So grab your laptop now, hit that play button and start getting in shape.
- FitnessBlender – Cardio Kickboxing Workout. Need to blow off some steam and get fit without wearing some boxing gloves? Simply cue up this amazing kickboxing video and follow along. Each step is clearly demonstrated in this 25-minute video, which is why it’s great for beginners at kickboxing. Plus, the video even counts the seconds for each interval and keeps tracks of the calories being burned.
- Tara Stiles – Yoga. If you have the basic knowledge of yoga poses, then there’s really no need for you to follow along with a video guide. But if you’re a beginner – or just enjoys following a workout video – then you won’t go wrong with the yoga videos of Tara Stiles. Her gentle approach to yoga will encourage you to perform the tricky poses with confidence in no time, so check on her two-part Intense Cardio Workout to get your daily yoga fix.
- BodyFit – Kettlebell Workout. Performing a kettlebell workout can completely change your life, but if you’ve never done one before, then it can be quite intense. For starters, grab a light kettlebell (5-pounder) and follow the 10-Minute Kettlebell Workout of BodyFit. Try performing this routine every day, upping the weight of your kettlebell whenever the weight you’re using feels too easy, and you’re bound to see some amazing results.
- The Fitness Marshall – Cardio Hip-Hop. Into workouts that involve dancing? Then The Fitness Marshall’s cardio hip-hop video mix is for you. Featuring songs of Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj, you’ll feel more like having a dance party than a workout. It’s so fun that you won’t even realize how breathless and sweaty you are until the music ends.
- Blogilates – Pilates Workout. Thanks to Blogilates, it’s now possible to get a good Pilates workout even without going to the gym. So give this short Pilates routine a try to get stronger and more toned abs – and if you feel like doing getting an intense core burn, perform it twice in a row.
With these workout videos, you can now fill in your daily exercise needs even without attending a fitness class or going to the gym. So start downloading these videos now, while staying in the comforts of your home.